Odisha Dental Surgeon Admit Card
Odisha Public Service Commission conduct the written exam for Dental Surgeon on 6th of May 2018. All the candidates who fill their application form for Dental Surgeon they can check our website on daily basis. As per official board declare Admit Card date we will update here so check our webpage for OPSC Dental Surgeon Admit Card. Read full article for more information and update.
Recently Odisha Public Service Commission Board declare recruitment news for Dental Surgeon. As per this recruitment announcement there are total 198 post of Dental Surgeon in Odisha. Thousands of candidates who fill application form they are waiting for OPSC Dental Surgeon Hall Ticket 2018. Official Board didn’t declare any admit card downloading date yet. If you want to download Odisha Dental Surgeon Hall Ticket, then check this page on regular basis.
Download OPSC Dental Surgeon Hall ticket 2018
Odisha Dental Surgeon Group A Hall Ticket link given at the end of the article. All the candidates can click on the link and download OPSC Dental Surgeon Group A Hall Ticket 2018 before closing date. All downloading instruction given below so, read all the instruction for download your OPSC Dental Surgeon Group A Admit Card.
Aspirants without Admit Card will not allow to attend the written exam of Dental Surgeon. So all the aspirants download there admit card before written exam. We suggest all the candidates kindly download your Admit Card/Hall ticket before 7 to 10 days before the written exam. If you find any kind of error or mistake in admit card, then contact Odisha Public Service Commission. You can also comment in the comment section given below for any kind of help to download yours admit card.
OPSC Dental Surgeon Selection Process
All the candidates who fill application form for Odisha Dental Surgeon Group A they were asking about OPSC Dental Surgeon Selection Process. Well we would like to tell all the candidates that according to Odisha Public Service Commission Board all the candidates have to clear 2 round selection process. Which you can read here.
- Written Exam: For all those candidates who want to get selected for Dental Surgeon they have to clear written exam first. Board will declare result first which show that you are selected or not. You can check your result here as well.
- Interview: All the candidates who give the written exam first & get selected in result. After this process official board conduct second round which is called as Interview round. In this round official board ask some basic questions to candidates and check their documents as well. After all this process official board declare final Merit List.
|Name of organization||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Surgeon|
|Number of Post||198|
|Admit Card||10 to 15 days before exam|
Steps to Download Odisha Dental Surgeon Admit Card 2018 @ opsc.gov.in
All the candidates who want to download OPSC Dental Surgeon Hall Ticket they can just click on the link given below. Aspirants you can also download your Admit Card from official website and if you don’t have any idea how to download yours admit card from there then you can follow some simple steps given here.
- Go to the official website of OPSC first.
- Click on the Recruitment notification from there.
- Now click on the Dental Surgeon Admit Card over there.
- A login Page will show on your screen.
- Enter your all login details over there.
- Click on the Submit button over there.
- OPSC Dental Surgeon Admit Card 2018 will show there.
- Download yours admit card from there.
Link === >>> OPSC Dental Surgeon Admit Card
Well, these are some simple steps to download Odisha Dental Surgeon Admit Card from official website. Aspirants can also click on the link given above and download yours admit card from here as well. Comment in the comment section for any kind of inquiry.
OPSC Dental Surgeon Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2018
Are you searching for Odisha Dental Surgeon Admit Card then, we have a good news for you. Now all the candidates can download their OPSC Dental Surgeon Hall Ticket/Call Letter from link which we give above. So, don’t wait more just click and download your Admit Card from here. For more update and inquiry visit on our website on daily basis.